Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day and Snow Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I know it's an early greeting, but I'm pretty sure I won't have a snow day tomorow to officially welcome in the day on the Blog.

Wedding plans are continuing. We have our MC for the evening, our cake and a new plan for the reception. I have once again chosen a new maid (matron) of honor due to the fact that Lisa is due (literally) around the wedding date.

David is still trudging along with his Thesis and other school work. And I am starting to get into the flow of teaching Kindergarten. Our Valentine's day plans have been put on hold due to another winter storm. Since I don't feel like getting stuck in the snow or ditch, I'm going to stay home and we'll go out on Friday night instead.

Guess that's pretty much all for now. Till next time.

No comments: