Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Another month...another update

It's been an extremely slow week. I've had 3 days off from teaching after 3 weeks of constant work. It has been kinda nice though since I've been under the weather since the weekend. If I can over come this runny nose and constant sneezing I'll be ok. David is finishing up his exams this week....he only has 2 left. Yes!!! We also had the annual Christmas Banquet last weekend...but unfortuantely I can't get the pictures to load at the moment...grrr.

We've been picking up a few things here and there for the wedding. Got our cake topper the other week...and some candles a few days before that. Things are going slow..but we have the time to enjoy things at this point. I also made another payment to my dress...$250 ish left to go!

Keep checking our blog....and I'll keep posting things. Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

rsm said...

This is pretty cool, you guys. I'll be checking for updates now and then.

Pilgrim said...

Hello Mandy and David... Merry Christmas to you too!! : )

Pilgrim said...

Not too many updates yet! ...still waiting : )