Thursday, February 08, 2007

February, the month of love

Yup, it's February already. Can you believe it?? I wish I had something really exciting to announce about the wedding, but nothing uber exciting has happened. David and I made a list of possible church and reception sites, I bought another package of invitations 1/2 price (yeah Michaels!), I found some 1/2 beads for a project I want to do and I picked up some rose buds for the table favors. Oh, and I made another payment towards the dress. Small steps towards the special day that David and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. Even if it is just a day, it's our wedding day....and that makes it much, much more than just a day.

David is keeping busy with his school work again. I've had a slow week, teaching only 1/2 a day on Monday.

Us girls are going to the Womens Expo this Saturday. My idea....trying to get mom, Shan and I to do something fun...since we never do anything together due to schedules. Bridal Showcase the following weekend. I'm thinking Shan is still coming with me....but we haven't confirmed a time or anything yet.

Yup, that's how exciting things are here. Till next time.

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Plan to pick up lots of tips and business cards at the expo... all those could be discounts towards the big day... or maybe a shopping spree, YEAH!! Sounds like you are right on track with the plans : ) Love those little tulle flowers!

woo hoo I do! said...

Well I did learn some at the Women's Expo....not sure if it's what I wanted to learn though mom :0

DansWifey said...

I"m hoping you win that basket from Fantasia ;o)