Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blah!

Ok...Thelma is better. My truck broke down on Thursday morning and after a lonnngggg weekend, she's better. Thankfully it was nothing a new distributor and a tune up couldn't help. She's up and running (literally) and sounding better than she has for a long time.

I was also asked if I would want to take over a Kindergarten class starting in May until the end of June. Of course, I said yes. I was in the class this morning till noon and they are great. I am super uber excited. The best part, the school is just down the road!

I'm going to make a payment on my wedding dress this weekend. David and I will be doing some registry stuff while where at the mall. Wedding plans have been kinda slow this past while..but my other half (didn't say if he was better or not) has been really busy with school work.

Guess that's about all that's new here. Thankfully, the excitement of the past week is over. Keep checking...I'll be posting again soon.

No comments: