Thursday, June 07, 2007

I finally have some news

David and I potentially won a Honeymoon package. We're going to pick it up on Sunday along with watching a chef cook and sampling some food. We are hoping and praying that it isn't some sort of scam...cause if it's not...then we are off to the Bahamas for a few days!! I also got accepted onto the short list for School District 2..meaning that if any teacher is in need of a long term supply... I can be called because I've been chosen. I'm also hoping and praying that the I get asked to stay in the classroom I am in now for the next year since the regular teacher will still be off on maternity leave. Exciting news I know. David and I also picked up our card alternative to a guest book. We are quite impressed with them too. Thank you Martha Stewart...guess you did learn some neat things in prison! That's all for now. Till next time.

No comments: